Monday 9 April 2012

Oh So Soft!

As a mother of 2 little girls, I have Barbies and Babies all over the house. These dolls all come along with hair.. LOTS of hair
Kids being kids mean that they don't realise they need to look after the dolls hair to keep them looking nice, so this is where I come in. 

Keep reading if you want the trick to getting barbies hair nice and smooth again!

Today I spent a whole hour brushing these dolls hair, but I had a trick. I found out from Cookie and Claire that the secret is in Fabric Softener! Head over and check out her blog - Ahhhh mazing!

All I did was put 2 tablespoons of fabric softener in an old leave in conditioner bottle, then filled the rest with water. I sprayed it slowly in their hair, then I massaged it in with my fingers for a minute before brushing. Make sure you do long, slowwwww strokes, it makes it look a little neater. I used an old brush of mine, you know, one of those really-hard-its-gonna-scratch-my-scalp-off brushes. 

And TA-DAAAA!

Dolls with amazingly soft hair. Your daughter will love you! These Barbies got to have a party once they had neat hair..



No comments:

Post a Comment