Friday 20 April 2012

Time for a Makeover!

Tonight I have read a few blog posts on dying, mainly with RIT dye. 



My 2 favourite posts were THIS ONE and THIS ONE!

Those 2 are very informative and helpful. If you follow a lot of the links you will come across some great tips and some even better tutorials!

So, all this reading has left me inspired. Tomorrow I have decided to head to our local City Mission (which happens to be right around the corner from my house), and pick up and nice large pot, an old wooden spoon, and maybe a couple of pieces of white/light clothes. 
Then after that we will be off to Spotlight! RIT dye here we come! 

I will be trying to stove top method first, because its whats recommended. I have never dyed anything in my life (well apart from some tie dyeing in school), so I want to do it the proper way for a few times, then adventure on from there!

I will be sure to take loads of pictures of before and after the transformation! I can not wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment