Wednesday 21 March 2012

Hoot!

So if you have been reading along with my blog, you would have seen my very first attempt of an owl. Here is a refresher

Pretty terrible right?!?

So a couple of weeks ago, I decided to pull out my machine and give owls another go. I love owls, and i especially love owl toys! Here are the results
The one above was my first go! In love!! Fat quarter front, with Minky back, eyes and beak. 

 The next 2 were made for a friend. The blue one is for her baby (due very soon) and the purple one is for her friends baby. I added letters to the minky back.. I will add a photo of the girls one, as the boy name is a secret for a while yet :)

This is the back of the girls one. I think it turned out pretty well for my second try! Zig zag stitch was very kind to me. 
This little guy was made for the same friend, but he is mini version. He has little taggies for bub to pull on. In my experience, babies LOVE tags!

These owls are 100% my own pattern. 

Zoe
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment